Friday, March 15, 2013

BFF


Friend is not easy to get but not that hard as well. That needs to depend on you. Or I should say depend on your luck and fate. Someone I knew, she’s talkative person, that’s why she owns a lot of friends. However, she told me actually there no one is her true friend. I wondered why she said so. She said, there no one could make her share everything includes secret or privacy. She has experienced before, betrayed by someone that she treated as her ‘best friend’. Finally, she was heartbroken. And start from that day, she not really rely on friend. However, she envies me because even I have no many friends as her but at least I own some true friends. As I know, nowadays actually quite suffer to do anything without helping from friends. There has a famous quotation “rely on family when you’re at home but rely on friends when you’re at outside”. It’s true actually especially for those who are working or studying and staying away from home. Because of them perhaps you’re never feeling alone anymore.

Actually I have classified my friends into few groups like travelling partners, working partners, studying partners, entertaining partners, classmates and soul mates. They actually are fulfilling my life with a lot of funniness and cheerfulness. They let me experienced a lot that I could not able to experience with family or oneself. Perhaps sometimes we angry or argue with each other, but after overcome all the matters, our friendship even tough than previously. That would be one part of my memories in life. So, I’d appreciate it all the way.